Just found THIS AWESOME LIST of 34 recipes requiring only 2 ingredients and pretty basic instructions. Some are fantastic alone, and some inspire other basic recipes. Had to share this with you guys.
follow my cooking blog
is this real life
is this just fantasy
No way…no way
i dont have cocoa
i wonder if i can use hot cocoa mix
I JUST DID THIS IT ACTUALLY TASTES REALLY GREAT
Cake Batter Fudge
1 cup yellow cake mix
1 cup confectioners’ sugar
1/2 stick (1/4 cup) butter, cut into small squares
1/4 cup milk
Mix cake mix and icing sugar in microwave-safe bowl. Add butter and milk. Don’t stir.
Microwave for 2 minutes. Stir immediately until completely combined. Add sprinkles. Do not overmix as sprinkle colour may bleed.
Spread into greased pan. Refrigerate for at least one hour.
I would die if I ate this. I DON’T CAAAAAARRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
reblogging for Jena and Nikki
Cherry Blossom Cupcakes! (video flower tutorial)
These are really cute of course. This is a lil more intermediate than my other posts because you’ll need to buy some flower molds (where to buy them is on the tutorial link) but don’t you think it’s totally worth it? I do! Enjoy!
* Tutorial Here (VIDEO)
need help? contact me @thecakebar I love to help!
Lucky Charms cupcakes feature a triple dose of luck: a Lucky Charms crust, Lucky Charms mixed into the cupcake batter, and Lucky Charms marshmallows on the frosting.
(via Lucky Charms Cupcakes for St. Patrick’s Day ~ Cupcake Project)
I think we’ve all gone a lil panda crazy these days. Everywhere we turn we see panda cupcakes, panda cakes, panda cookies, and the most original and cutest creation has been this panda bread. Looks difficult to make, but the instructions are thorough and I think with a little practice very doable and VERY FUN! ENJOY! :)
- 3 cups Gold Medal unbleached all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 tbsp sugar
- 1 cup milk w/ 1 egg yolk (both should total 1 cup together)
- 3/4 tbsp salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 1 tbsp green tea (matcha) powder mixed w/ 2 tsp hot water, OR green food coloring
- 3 1/2 tsp cocoa powder mixed w/ 1 1/2 tsp hot water
- 2 1/4 tsp active dry yeast
Have questions? contact me @thecakebar. I love to help!
St Patrick’s Day Recipes!
- Lucky Green Velvet Baby Cakes from Picky Palate
- Lucky Charms Cupcakes from Betty Crocker
- Lime Cheese Cupcakes from Penny Candy Studios
- Easy Green Velvet Cupcakes from McCormick
- Cool Mint Oreo Brownie Cupcakes from Real Mom Kitchen
- Mint Cookie Cupcakes from Pleasant Home
- Rainbow Cupcakes from the Fickle Pickle
- Plus: Get more St. Patricks Day recipes and craft ideas
St. Patrick’s Day is on a Saturday this year, which means you’ll need something to do with your little leprechauns on the day off. Try baking some of these festive green St. Patrick’s Day cupcakes!